STYLISH SUMMER ONE PIECES
Whether it’s a plunge, halter or monokini, one-piece bathing suits have become a look that Cyn and I both adore for swimwear! No longer your ‘mom’s bathing suit’, one pieces have become a bold and fashionable choice that stands out (not to mention photographs well). With so many different styles available, from the risqué to more conservative, you can confidently find a suit that both accentuates your best assets and conceals your least favorite areas.
I am a total water baby, and often opt for a sexy cut out one piece when I am surfing (or at least attempting), paddle boarding or just playing in the waves because I don’t have to worry about my swimwear falling off! Cyn on the other hand has mastered the art of pool lounging (and looking fab doing it) and usually opts for a more glam one piece with a plunging neckline or low back.
The other thing I love about a good one-piece? They can easily double as a bodysuit! I have done this on a number of occasions, and it looks great! After the pool party, keep your swimwear on, throw on a pair of skinny jeans or a skirt, top it off with some heels and accessories, and you’re good to go for the summer evening soiree!
Above all, it’s all about feeling sexy and confident in your swimwear! Here are some of Cyn and my favorite one-pieces to try this season!
The Sweet Life By Brittany + Cynthia Daniel
1. Billabong TIDALWAVE ONE PIECE, $84.95
2. Mary Grace Swim CHERRY ONE PIECE IN SERPENT, $120
3. Billabong Hippie Hooray One-Piece Swimsuit, $80
4. Acacia Swimwear Bronx One Piece in Blue, $213
5. Wildfox Hello 80s Logo High Leg Swimsuit, $214
6. Sidway Anderson One Piece – Spot, $138.00
7. Private Party Malibu One Piece in Metallic Silver, $99
8. Women's O'Neill Leilani One-Piece Swimsuit, $79.50
9. ELLEJAY Michelli One Piece in Blue, $176